Few months back into love

Selasa, 8 Juni 2010

AAAAAAAAAAA UDAH SEJUTA TAHUN CAHAYA GUE GAK UPDATE BLOG GUE!
*oke fine, itu lebay.*

let's do something normally.

tapi emang udah lama banget. this is my first post on 2010. god, I must be so out-of-date. okay, I've got an idea! gimana kalo gue nulis sesuatu ttg hidup gue 5 bulan belakangan? a little bit trash-talking, as always, but who cares? *wink*

January
new years eve! but as usual, there's nothing to do, no party, no celebration. i didnt celebrate any new years eve, just staying at the balcony of my house, seeing neighbours playin' cool fireworks, hearing sound of trumpets, and back kissing my bed. however, that was quite fun, so far.



February
Dang! I'd just noticed that it is 2010! Where's my little friends turn into 17, and I got billion friends to be congratulated in a more special way. Make surprises, scrapbooks, and presents. Well, then it was the month I'm back into crayons and drawing papers, and absolutely canvases.


this is one of them. i made it for my Ressa Hana Perangin-angin :)



March
Got bunch of activities this month! We start it from the first week of march: 5th march. JAVA JAZZ FESTIVAAAAAL! i always love being in java jazz, but not for this year. too disappointing that I can't even enjoy the jazz. yes, I'm talking about kemayoran as the new place and also the crowd. JJF is much better if it could be held back at JCC. however, it was my first time going javajazz with dewe. and the first time dewe met mommy! congrats, aditdewe ;)

me and dewe. yes front row on sandhy sondhoro's show!

now we're going to the next week after JJF. yes 12th march! guess what? me and dewe had our 1st anniversary. we got presents to give. wanna know? let's see ours!



this is one of 9 cupcakes i gave to dewe, pretty cute eh?


i always love scrapbook. this one is made by dewe!


cant deny, nothing could be any sweeter than this one :3


these were the 9 cupcakes. there were mucus and grimmie, my dolls, say hello to them!


good thing to know about march is, it is the time for seniors having a lot of exams, and me as junior having a looooot of holiday! since i want to see any giraffes, so i begged dewe, ade, egi, and indah to accompany me. and this what i'd got:

so bad egi could not join us :(

oh yea, i got a new foreign friend there. he said Massa is his name, and he was having holiday here. his friend, ilham (an indonesian) said that he used to play in persija for few months and had been quit. anyone knows?

massa yg pake baju argentina, fyi dia org argentina. ilham yg berkaos putih.



April
It was a people's birthday month. Banyak banget yg ulangtahun! Dari birthday surprise sampe birthday party. Daripada banyak omong mending liat sendiri foto2nya ya :p


happy birthday syarif hidayatullah!


have a blast 17, divya brigitta!


guess whose birthday surprise it is! -_-


it is Dian Ruth. let's say happy birthday!

and many others. i just dont have the picture. well for everyone whose birthday is on april, happy belated birthday! :)

May
Okay. We're now moving to may. Wait, may????! WELL YA I NEED MORE SPACES TO TELL, I GOT 28364940583087 STORIES ON MAY! gimana kalo pindah ke post baru? iya? oke? LET'S GOOOOOOOOOOO